If you care about someone in a nursing home than please take the time to go to : Protect their rights It is a petition to protect their rights. The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), the federal agency that administers Medicare and Medicaid,…
Thursday , Rev. Joseph Gallatin was removed from ministry activities. He has been pastor at Church of St. Peter in Mendota Heights. According to a statement from Tom Halden, Director of Communications of the Archdioceses : Today, Rev. Joseph Gallatin was removed from ministry and his case…
Interesting in the last week we had two Priests removed as the result of claims by survivors of sexual abuse and different methods taken by those in authority: Rev. Thomas Andert was removed as Prior at St. John’s Abbey. Rev. Robert Fitzpatrick was removed as …
Thursday , Rev. Robert Fitzpatrick was removed as pastor at Corpus Christi parish and St. Rose of Lima parish and school , according to a statement from Archbishop Bernard Hebda the Archdioceses has received : a credible allegation that the Rev. Robert Fitzpatrick, pastor at Corpus…
The most rewarding thing about the Child Victims Act results is to see the opportunity it has given survivors to come forward and find justice. Recently on The BS SHOW , Bob Rich was interviewed and discussed his background of abuse. His path has taken…
In a hearing yesterday, the Federal Judge in the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis bankruptcy case reaffirmed his April decision to move up the deadline to Aug. 3 for survivors with claims. The survivors of clergy sexual abuse in the rest of the other…
Survivors of sexual abuse have until August 3, 2015 to seek justice against their attackers. That is this coming Monday. The Window that has been limited due to bankruptcy by the diocese is part of a federal court order. Anyone who was sexually abused by an…
Because of the bankruptcy by the Archdiocese there is only until August 3rd to make Claims Against the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. There have been 4 releases of names since the passage of the Minnesota Child Victims. The following names were released May…
It is 6 days until August 3rd. That is the deadline for making Claims Against the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. The time has been limed as a result to the bankruptcy of the Archdioceses. • You must file a claim by August 3rd.…
August 3rd is one week from today. That is the time that remains to for Claims Against the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. It is clear that there are a lot of survivors out there that don’t want to come forward. Here are some…
There is just over a week remaining for claims against the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. You must act by August 3rd. The deadline is shorter than the rest of the state because of the bankruptcy of the Archdiocese. If you or a loved…
Yesturday , I wrote about the latest story in the Nienstedt case. I asked : What is unique? Today let’s look at what he said in the article: The former archbishop said he’d like his legacy to be the archdiocese’s strengthened child protection protocols developed…